Laurie & Brennan is committed to making a positive impact in our community. We believe that by participating in charitable and professional organizations we are not only enhancing our communities, but enriching our lives and the quality of our firm.
Laurie & Brennan team members are proud to serve community agencies that profoundly benefit local families, such as Concordia House, a premier non-profit organization in Chicago dedicated to promoting growth and opportunity through economically inclusive early childhood, teen leadership and senior wellness programs. Members of our team are also longtime supporters of the Jewish Council for Youth Services, a non-profit organization that provides educational and recreational programs for Chicagoland’s children and, through board service, develops the next generation of Jewish civic leaders.
A more comprehensive list of the community and charitable organizations to which our team has donated time, talent and resources can be found using the link below.
In addition to actively participating in our communities, Laurie & Brennan also makes professional involvement a priority. Our attorneys actively invest in both the legal and construction communities through committee memberships, teaching, and leadership roles.
A more comprehensive list of professional and civic organizations to which our team has donated time, talent and resources can be found using the link below.
Community & Charitable Organizations
Attorneys at Laurie & Brennan provide support to and are involved in the following community and charitable organizations:
- Concordia Place
- Friends of A.N. Pritzker School
- Habitat for Humanity
- Hamlin Park Baseball Association
- Hellenic American Leadership Council
- Jewish Council for Youth Services
- Legal Assistance Foundation
- Queen of All Saints Basilica
- Skokie Amateur Hockey Association
- Josaphat Parish
- The Chicago Interfaith Family School
- The Wellness House
- Wilmette Park District
Professional & Civic Organizations
Attorneys at Laurie & Brennan are actively involved in the following professional organizations or academic institutions:
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association Forum on Construction Law
- American Bar Foundation
- American College of Construction Lawyers
- American Judicature Society
- Chicago Bar Association
- Chicago Building Congress
- Construction Financial Management Association
- Hellenic Bar Association
- Illinois Road and Transportation Builders Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Lambda Alpha Land Economics Society
- National Association of Women in Construction
- Society of Illinois Construction Attorneys
- Urban Land Institute