B.A., 1985 in English Literature
Richard has been a construction litigation paralegal for over twenty-five years and focuses on construction defects, delay claims and design errors and omissions matters. His experience includes:
- Analyzing project files to identify key issues and documents
- Analyzing electronic data to develop case strategy and resolution
- Assisting construction experts in analysis of claims
- Collaborating with attorneys on case strategy
- Preparing witnesses for deposition and trial
- Analyzing client files for privilege issues and drafting privilege logs
Richard has worked on substantial design and construction claims resulting in eight figure settlements for clients. A majority of his work relates to sports stadia.
When not playing with his two daughters and dog, Richard thrives on playing ice hockey, hunting, fishing and skiing.